Home Of Foam
March 18, 2024, 10:55:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Come guests, come join Home of Foam! Thank you...

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Login Register  

Just letting you know... I'm Back!

+-
+-Techbox
December 11, 2020, 03:10:41 pm Lein says: It's been going good brother.  blessed to still be working and bought my first house Smiley
September 13, 2020, 07:36:16 pm Megaman_90 says: Hello my bros!
September 13, 2020, 07:36:10 pm Zero96 says: MY CHILDREN HOW IS 2020 TREATING YOU IF YOU SHALL SEE THIS
August 15, 2019, 01:17:49 pm Lein says: What's your definition of alive :-)
June 14, 2019, 11:35:18 pm Zero96 says: Still alive I see my bros
February 22, 2019, 02:56:29 pm Lein says: Cool! Just finished University myself
November 29, 2018, 01:29:12 pm Techshooter says: @Lein, I am at Univeristy. I'm an electrical engineering major at Rochester Institute of Technology
March 28, 2018, 11:43:12 am Lein says: Anyone play MOBAs? Also are you at university Tech?
March 22, 2018, 11:06:05 pm Techshooter says: Hey I looked at this!
February 20, 2018, 12:08:03 am UrMum says: RIP
View Shout History

You
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
Recent Posts
Compressed Air Engine (my tenth grade science project) by Techshooter
December 19, 2015, 05:24:10 pm

Re: Homemade Picture Thread! by Techshooter
December 19, 2015, 04:40:27 pm

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Nerf Doctor
April 05, 2015, 11:52:21 pm

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Zero96
April 03, 2015, 04:50:23 pm

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Nerf Doctor
April 01, 2015, 06:48:52 am

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Techshooter
March 31, 2015, 09:04:37 pm

Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Nerf Doctor
March 31, 2015, 05:34:19 pm

Re: Concept Thread by Nerf Doctor
March 30, 2015, 01:19:42 pm

Re: Concept Thread by Nerf Doctor
March 29, 2015, 08:24:51 am

Re: Guide to Pictures That Won't Disappear by Nerf Doctor
March 28, 2015, 12:31:08 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just letting you know... I'm Back!  (Read 466 times)
Nerf Doctor
Contributors

Makes Cool S**T

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2011, 09:52:17 pm »

As the title says, just letting you know, some things have been coming up. My whole Senior year schedule changed from a breeze to having 2 semesters of both college biology and latin. I'm starting to look into college. I may have to have invasive surgery. Just letting you know, I may not be able to be on here as often as I would like, and will most likely not have many more mods or homemades posted until spring. So don't worry, I'm not leaving the site. I'll be back as soon as I'm able to begin contributing again.

i've been gone awhile, but now I'm back. School started getting real easy all of a sudden, not quite sure why, and I got most of my college stuff taken care of, so I got a decent amount of time to myself, so I'll be here on the site pretty often. I probably won't have many mods, due to monetary reasons, but I do have a few homemades planned. I realize that I've kinda slacked on the mods directory, so that'll be up to date soon. So, just letting you know....Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:14:38 pm by Nerf Doctor » Report Spam   Logged

Edit #3: I spelled the name wrong, so for about 10 minutes, our website logo was "Hoe of Foam".

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Techshooter
The Human Pooper Scooper.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:02:21 pm »

We'll miss you!!!

I hope your surgery goes well, and that your schedule straightens out.
Report Spam   Logged

People have been banding NFs and TTG forever.
... Tech... You do know that banding a animal is getting rid of the balls right?
redfish

I have done nothing productive all day

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 10:17:14 pm »

Good luck! It looks like this forum might be losing more people than expected over the school year... And not just noobs like me or people who don't contribute much. Just don't forget about us!
Report Spam   Logged

NERF IS AWESOME!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!ONE!!!!!ONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!
Zero96
Administrator

Master of Annoyance.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:53 am »

As the title says, just letting you know, some things have been coming up. My whole Senior year schedule changed from a breeze to having 2 semesters of both college biology and latin.

Well, we will miss you man. Biology and Latin, are you going to be a nurse or something?

I may have to have invasive surgery.

*Faints* Well I hope everything works out for you there, hope its not to serious!

I may not be able to be on here as often as I would like, and will most likely not have many more mods or homemades posted until spring. So don't worry, I'm not leaving the site. I'll be back as soon as I'm able to begin contributing again.

That's OK man, you do a good job in college, and get better! Hope to see you again soon...

And not just noobs like me or people who don't contribute much. Just don't forget about us!

You already contributed awesome stuff here, I hope you can find time to be on too. What you have posted is greatly appreciated as well Redfish.

PS. Thanks for the heads up Nerf Doctor.
Report Spam   Logged

KIDD [01|Dec 04:17 PM]:   Chuck Testa
Ambience 327 [02|Dec 09:13 AM]:   At first I read that as "Chuck Tesla". I thought the world was about to explode, as someone had finally combined the bearded awesomeness of Chuck Norris with the scientific awesomeness of Nikola Tesla... Smiley
Nerf Doctor
Contributors

Makes Cool S**T

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 07:45:39 pm »

Thanks guys.
As the title says, just letting you know, some things have been coming up. My whole Senior year schedule changed from a breeze to having 2 semesters of both college biology and latin.

Well, we will miss you man. Biology and Latin, are you going to be a nurse or something?

Computer and Electrical Engineering, actually. The Biology is to help reduce 1st year courses, and to fill courses this year. The Latin is for requirements. All state universities in NC require 2 semesters of a foreign language in high school. I had been trying to get around this, but decided it'd be better to go ahead with it. My school only offers Latin, French, and Spanish. Out of those 3, Latin is the closest to English, and therefore easier to learn. I kinda wish my school had a cool language, like Russian or German.

See you guys around.
Report Spam   Logged

Edit #3: I spelled the name wrong, so for about 10 minutes, our website logo was "Hoe of Foam".
wawhosed
Puch Dealer.

This is Sumocat, and you must respect him.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 07:56:22 pm »

See ya later Doc. We gonna miss youz. Youve posted adequately and I commend you for that.
Report Spam   Logged

Boobs, boobs, boobs, and boobs.

Im gonna buy a gun and become a puch dealer. Not like a mean puch dealer but a nice one, you know like "Hey guys, hows it going, you wanna buy some puch?"
Lein
MAN OF SUPREME EVIL!

Shooting zombies since 1999

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 07:57:57 pm »

I hope you don't die..... Roll Eyes  Anyways, good luck with the high school stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Dead hobby RIP

Following in KiDD's footsteps
KiDD
Death the KiDD
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 01:16:05 am »

I know some German and I'm in the process of learning spanish. I went to the school that didn't have chinese as a main language class, which I may do half day because I wanna learn Chinese. Anyway, I'm rambling.

I'M GONNA MISS YOU BUDDY! Haha, I'll have another 1 BILLIONZ INTERNETZ for you when you drop by.
Report Spam   Logged

I do commission's year long, PM me for details.
Nerf Doctor
Contributors

Makes Cool S**T

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 07:21:29 pm »

Just dropping by to say hi! The surgery was this morning, and went well. Now  I just have to sit around for a week and feel pain equivalent to getting kicked in the (male bodily location), so I won't have any mods/homemades, like I mentioned, but I'll try posting in some other boards.
Report Spam   Logged

wawhosed
Puch Dealer.

This is Sumocat, and you must respect him.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 06:40:33 pm »

Get well soon doc. Cant wait to see those new patients of yours.
Report Spam   Logged

Boobs, boobs, boobs, and boobs.

Im gonna buy a gun and become a puch dealer. Not like a mean puch dealer but a nice one, you know like "Hey guys, hows it going, you wanna buy some puch?"
Zero96
Administrator

Master of Annoyance.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 08:44:08 pm »

Just dropping by to say hi! The surgery was this morning, and went well. Now  I just have to sit around for a week and feel pain equivalent to getting kicked in the (male bodily location), so I won't have any mods/homemades, like I mentioned, but I'll try posting in some other boards.

OUCH! Man, that sounds horrible. Dude, I hope you get feeling better soon.
Report Spam   Logged

KIDD [01|Dec 04:17 PM]:   Chuck Testa
Ambience 327 [02|Dec 09:13 AM]:   At first I read that as "Chuck Tesla". I thought the world was about to explode, as someone had finally combined the bearded awesomeness of Chuck Norris with the scientific awesomeness of Nikola Tesla... Smiley
Techshooter
The Human Pooper Scooper.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 06:18:50 pm »

OUCH! Man, that sounds horrible. Dude, I hope you get feeling better soon.

Ya, I hope you get better, too. Now when you get hurt it will feal like nothing!
Report Spam   Logged

People have been banding NFs and TTG forever.
... Tech... You do know that banding a animal is getting rid of the balls right?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: