Home Of Foam
March 28, 2024, 10:14:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Come guests, come join Home of Foam! Thank you...

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Login Register  

Video Game Thread

+-
+-Techbox
December 11, 2020, 03:10:41 pm Lein says: It's been going good brother.  blessed to still be working and bought my first house Smiley
September 13, 2020, 07:36:16 pm Megaman_90 says: Hello my bros!
September 13, 2020, 07:36:10 pm Zero96 says: MY CHILDREN HOW IS 2020 TREATING YOU IF YOU SHALL SEE THIS
August 15, 2019, 01:17:49 pm Lein says: What's your definition of alive :-)
June 14, 2019, 11:35:18 pm Zero96 says: Still alive I see my bros
February 22, 2019, 02:56:29 pm Lein says: Cool! Just finished University myself
November 29, 2018, 01:29:12 pm Techshooter says: @Lein, I am at Univeristy. I'm an electrical engineering major at Rochester Institute of Technology
March 28, 2018, 11:43:12 am Lein says: Anyone play MOBAs? Also are you at university Tech?
March 22, 2018, 11:06:05 pm Techshooter says: Hey I looked at this!
February 20, 2018, 12:08:03 am UrMum says: RIP
View Shout History

You
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
Recent Posts
Compressed Air Engine (my tenth grade science project) by Techshooter
December 19, 2015, 05:24:10 pm

Re: Homemade Picture Thread! by Techshooter
December 19, 2015, 04:40:27 pm

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Nerf Doctor
April 05, 2015, 11:52:21 pm

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Zero96
April 03, 2015, 04:50:23 pm

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Nerf Doctor
April 01, 2015, 06:48:52 am

Re: Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Techshooter
March 31, 2015, 09:04:37 pm

Nerf DoubleDown Mod Guide: Part 1 by Nerf Doctor
March 31, 2015, 05:34:19 pm

Re: Concept Thread by Nerf Doctor
March 30, 2015, 01:19:42 pm

Re: Concept Thread by Nerf Doctor
March 29, 2015, 08:24:51 am

Re: Guide to Pictures That Won't Disappear by Nerf Doctor
March 28, 2015, 12:31:08 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Video Game Thread  (Read 1322 times)
Lein
MAN OF SUPREME EVIL!

Shooting zombies since 1999

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 09:41:52 am »

Don't really do much on any of my systems except for  play AQWorlds (www.aq.com) and, just like all of you, KoL.

PS- PASTAMANCER FOR THE WIN!
Report Spam   Logged

Dead hobby RIP

Following in KiDD's footsteps
Zero96
Administrator

Master of Annoyance.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 12:50:00 pm »

Don't really do much on any of my systems except for  play AQWorlds (www.aq.com) and, just like all of you, KoL.

PS- PASTAMANCER FOR THE WIN!

Great... Is Lein your username there? I will look you up.
Report Spam   Logged

KIDD [01|Dec 04:17 PM]:   Chuck Testa
Ambience 327 [02|Dec 09:13 AM]:   At first I read that as "Chuck Tesla". I thought the world was about to explode, as someone had finally combined the bearded awesomeness of Chuck Norris with the scientific awesomeness of Nikola Tesla... Smiley
Fractal
Editor

Holiest Man on the Forum

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 01:40:12 pm »

Ocarina of Time was really good too.

Yeah, I have the Gamecube version... Never did beat it, so hard, but I loved it. Twilight Princess disappointed me a little still very fun... The thing that was great about windwaker was the massive boat exploration. And the less serious kid Link, and the funny somewhat cartoony people. People who did not like it becuese you are a kid need to grow up... I WANT TO BE A ADULT MOMMY! Or you can be both like in Ocarina of time... I can't wait for skyward sword! Grin
You never beat it?

Ganandorf was was pretty hard. Everytime I thought I had him killed, he got up. Then, after escaping the castle, Ganon shows up. I was like "OMGWTFDIE"

I started playing when I was 7.

Twilight princess was meh. I honestly think they made the game to puzzle like to be a Wii game, esp. when you use the Wiimote and Nunchuck. It was also pretty long.... (haha) I made it to Ococoo city or whatever, and my file was deleted by my cousin. (I don't let him over anymore.)

I beat it twice. The second time through I beat it in under thirty hours with 0 deaths.

Lately, I've been having fun with my Xbox and torrenting games for my laptop.
Report Spam   Logged

Karma's a b*tch. Except in my case.
Keo
Regular members

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 04:53:10 pm »

PS3: User name: Neko_Keo no multiplayer games yet, should have the Uncharted Dual Pack Semi soon and others.

360:Gamer tag: Hermit VI, Halo Reach, Gears 2 and soon 3, Castle Crashers and occasionaly COD Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 and other random games.

DS: Pokemon Black, Pearl, Soul Silver.

Report Spam   Logged
Techshooter
The Human Pooper Scooper.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 07:35:54 pm »

My new favorite game is Jak3. My favorite series is the Jak and Daxter series. I only have two of them (1 and 3), but I have played 2 before. THis is for PS2.
Report Spam   Logged

People have been banding NFs and TTG forever.
... Tech... You do know that banding a animal is getting rid of the balls right?
QBALL
Regular members

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 12:11:38 pm »

my psn is IVIAGiiC15
I play
castle crashers
naughty bear
skate 3
switchball
Report Spam   Logged

i mod stuff,when im not lazy.
Exo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 11:14:35 am »

Necro'n it up in here!

Whenever I have a chance, I play TF2. My username is Exo594, although in-game it shows as exonorman.
Report Spam   Logged

Professional trouble magnet of the NIC.
Hit me up if you want a war in Oxnard.
Techshooter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 04:09:24 pm »

I used to be in love with the Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh games. Now I like Need for spead, Jak and Daxter, Super smash bros., and Call of Duty.
Report Spam   Logged

... Tech... You do know that banding a animal is getting rid of the balls right?
Zero96
Administrator

Master of Annoyance.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 10:40:24 am »

Call of Duty.

*Losses respect for Tech* ^^

I just got source film maker the other day, this should be fun...
Report Spam   Logged

Ambience 327 [02|Dec 09:13 AM]:   At first I read that as "Chuck Tesla". I thought the world was about to explode, as someone had finally combined the bearded awesomeness of Chuck Norris with the scientific awesomeness of Nikola Tesla... Smiley
Lein
MAN OF SUPREME EVIL!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 06:01:22 pm »

MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT Nintendo 64 games of all kinds MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT
Report Spam   Logged

Dead hobby RIP

Zero96
Administrator

Master of Annoyance.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 02:03:54 pm »

Nintendo 64 games of all kinds

Ocarina of Time, oh yeah...

MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT.... (Overly pasted number of times)

I was on a Minecraft kick for awhile, I made some cool stuff, but nothing to fancy... You know, all the redstone triggered lava pit kind of fancy. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Techshooter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 02:26:22 pm »

I loved minecraft, but the website I played it from is gone now, and it uses too much bandwidth. The whole time I played it I worked on my house and explored different islands trying to find a place with a lot of iron. I wasn't good at mining. I didn't have the patients. My house was neat, though. I found an island, dug into it 1 block down, built up two blocks using bricks, and then I made the ceiling glass. It had all of the things I needed in it, including two mineshafts.
Report Spam   Logged

Lein
MAN OF SUPREME EVIL!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2012, 08:43:29 pm »

I loved minecraft, but the website I played it from is gone now, and it uses too much bandwidth. The whole time I played it I worked on my house and explored different islands trying to find a place with a lot of iron. I wasn't good at mining. I didn't have the patients. My house was neat, though. I found an island, dug into it 1 block down, built up two blocks using bricks, and then I made the ceiling glass. It had all of the things I needed in it, including two mineshafts.
I didn't know that Iron Golems were your patients..........
Report Spam   Logged

Dead hobby RIP

Techshooter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 02:03:43 pm »

Yes, why, infact, Lein, after I kill them, I take them back to my house and fix them all up. They leave with a smile and  a cherry flavored sucker.
Report Spam   Logged

Zero96
Administrator

Master of Annoyance.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 04:01:33 pm »

I didn't know that Iron Golems were your patients..........

Nice....

I play it Offline because of our internet... How in the world did you play that on the internet you have?

I have like 200 Iron ingots, 50 gold ingots, 10 diamonds, I found like a endless cave, I have to go back and unload most the time... The last time I play, I found a gold and diamond mine to be proud of.... 20 diamonds, 60 redstone, 40 gold, 100 iron... On the way back? Death via lava, I had all enchanted armor too, man was I mad.

I have been playing torchlight II recently, it is completely epic.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: